Additional Fees

ST capitals stole my money !!

The worst online trading ever ... Whoever is interested to know how they stole my money without can contact me on my email: Nadine.masri@hotmail.com and I will be happy to tell you all the details about this fake thief company

John Miller was the one who was following me with calls all the time till he convinced me to put some of my money so I can trade with them with 100% revenues guaranteed. After few month of my agreement with him that I will need to take my money at this date suddenly stopped answering my calls emails till all my money were gone !!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of a product or service. Speece Thorson Capital Group needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Speece Thorson Capital Group.

Had an Experience with Speece Thorson Capital Group?

Comments

Muscat, Masqat, Oman #1257825

ST Capitals have harassed me over phone for over 6 months everyday making international calls and pressurizing me to invest 3000 USD.There was a guy called Riteesh patel and Rohit and finally they settled for USD 250 and tried many tricks to lure me.

and conveyed that after 1 week if am not happy i can withdraw the money.

now they are not in contact and not allowing the me withdraw funds. i am afraid that i will loose my money.

i need help to fix these guys and recover my money back.

to Damu #1270421

Please can u let know in brief abt this company as i hv started newly

to Damu Kuwait, Al Kuwayt, Kuwait #1272574

Mr Damu pls can u gv ur contact id or cell number as i want to talk wid u

Waiting fr ur reply

Sheffield, Sheffield, United Kingdom #1207058

Were you introduced by James Freaudman? I've recently lost all my money too.

to Anonymous Sheffield, England, United Kingdom #1219550

Can you tell me a little more about what has happened to you please, I am currently trading with this guy and all is going well at the moment but I continually feel uneasy.

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates #1190719

Stcapitals are thieves

Do not trade with them www.stcapitals.com

For more details you can contact me on Nadine.masri@hotmail.com